Healthy Origins Ubiquinol Soy Free/Non-GMO Gels, 200 Mg, 150 Count
Free Shipping Included! Healthy Origins Ubiquinol Soy Free/Non-GMO Gels, 200 Mg, 150 Count by Healthy Origins at Nosh Nutrition. MPN: 36476. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The economy size Natural Ubiquinol from Healthy Origins(R) is soy free. It's non-GMO and free of sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish,
Product Description & Reviews
The economy size Natural Ubiquinol from Healthy Origins(R) is soy free. It's non-GMO and free of sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg and milk.
Features & Highlights
- The POWER of Ubiquinol: Introducing an extraordinary advancement in dietary science- Ubiquinol (also known as Kaneka Ubiquinol) is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10 that is more efficient, more potent and better suited for those with advanced need or advanced age.
- Ubiquinol vs CoQ10: Conventional CoQ10 supplements provide a compound commonly called Ubiquinone, which must be reduced to its active metabolite Ubiquinol in order to be used by the body. Experts have always believed that the best way to supplement this coenzyme would be in its active form Ubiquinol, but until recently, manufacturers had been unable to produce a stable ingredient. That's where the scientists at Kaneka come in. After 10 years of painstaking research, Kaneka developed a patented process to stabilize Ubiquinol so it is properly assimilated by the body.
- Healthy Origins Formulation: As with any product that is more sensitive to instability, the formulation of the active ingredient with complementary other ingredients is a key factor for the bioavailability of the product. In our formula; we add Medium Chain Triglycerides (Palm), Ascorbyl Palmitate (fat-soluble Vitamin C) and Sunflower Lecithin to enhance the absorption and stability of Ubiquinol in the body.
- Manufactured and Packaged in the USA: All Healthy Origins Ubiquinol softgels are encapsulated and packaged in the USA, using only Kaneka Ubiquinol produced exclusively in Pasadena , TX.
- Kaneka Preferred: Kaneka Corporation purchases only Healthy Origins Ubiquinol products for sale to their own employees in the USA and abroad.
Health and Beauty
3 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches
3.2 x 2.6 x 5.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Healthy Origins, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 055146030340, ean: 0780053001611,
Supplemental support for healthy endocrine function. Provides glandular (porcine), trace mineral and antioxidant enzyme support.SUPPORTS HEALTHY ENDOCRINE SYSTEM: A healthy endocrine system helps keep your body to run smoothly. An information signali...
mpn: 1, ean: 0850000320031,
We at SugarBearHair (Sugar Bear Hair) strive for maximum safety and maximum results. Our products are manufactured in the USA in facilities that use FDA approved guidelines to ensure quality and safe products for your peace of mind. We used only the ...
mpn: B01LY1N8RX, ean: 0048107158996,
Vitapak Program with Clinically Studied Multivitamin* Our most comprehensive Vitapak program that provides support for both wellness and performance Targets 13 core functions for head-to-toe support* Achieve your daily nutritional goals with customiz...
By New Chapter
mpn: NCR90176, ean: 0727783901767,
You're getting better with age, and looking forward to years of continued well-being. Introducing New Chapter's NEW One Daily multivitamin for women 50 plus, expertly formulated with vitamins, minerals, and herbs to maintain your vitality at this d...