Pure Encapsulations - Vitamin D3 1,000 IU - Hypoallergenic Support for Bone, Breast, Prostate, Cardiovascular, Colon and Immune Health* - 120 Capsules
Pure Encapsulations - Vitamin D3 1,000 IU - Hypoallergenic Support for Bone, Breast, Prostate, Cardiovascular, Colon and Immune Health* - 120 Capsules by Pure Encapsulations at Nosh Nutrition. MPN: VD11. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper
Product Description & Reviews
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Vitamin D supports cardiovascular function in some individuals, which may be attributed to its effect on calcium metabolism or possibly by helping to maintain healthy plasma renin function. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Furthermore, vitamin D is believed to provide general cellular support potential, including for the breast and prostate, in part by helping to maintain healthy angiogenesis balance, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation.*
Features & Highlights
- BONE HEALTH: Vitamin D3 supports calcium absorption and retention to support optimal bone health.*
- COLON HEALTH: Supports colon health and breast and prostate tissue by supporting healthy cellular function.*
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Binds to receptors on immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune function.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1,000 IU - 120 Count
Health and Beauty
1.9 x 1.8 x 3.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pure Encapsulations, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: B00HLK0KAW, ean: 0795186584870,
Centrum Multivitamin for adults under age 50 has key nutrients to support your energy, immunity and metabolism (2).* With our highest levels of Vitamin D3, a preferred form of Vitamin D, Centrum is a complete multivitamin for both men and women. A da...
By Truevantage Nutrition
Truevantage SUPPLEMENTS Truevantage Nutrition is proud to offer this potent and effective Vitamin K2 Supplement. With 180mcg of MenaQ7, MK-7 Vitamin K2, our capsules are packed with the full clinical dosage that has been shown to improve heart and bo...
mpn: FR-36929, ean: 0758487036929,
* Important for strong bones and calcium absorption* Important for strong teeth* Important for prostate health* Important for breast health* Important for colorectal health* Important for the immune systemRecommended use: Adults, take (1) tablet dail...
By Purity Products
Vitamin D's influence on key biological functions vital to one's health and well-being mandates that Vitamin D3 supplementation can no longer be ignored by individuals striving to achieve and maintain a greater state of health. The research on this...